Making a treasARmap
The treasARmap map was created using the Canva free online poster and infographic creation suite. It was then "augmented" using a free HP Reveal Studio account.
Stage 1: Making a Map Poster
Do It Yourself
Click on the link below to download a starter pack of images you can use to make your own version of the treasARmap.
- Find or create a background pattern for your treasARmap poster.
- Create an account at Canva (if you don't already have one).
- Upload your poster background into Canva.
- Use Canva to create the static text and images (the non-Augmented Reality components that will always be visible) on your treasARmap.
- Save your treasARmap in Canva.
- Export a copy of your treasARmap poster as an image file (.png or .jpg).
Additional Useful Tutorials