Instructional Design for Mobile Learning (ID4ML)
- This course introduces participants to instructional design principles for teaching with mobile technology. Mobile technology is a growing and powerful trend; what opportunities does this trend present to those who design online learning? How can we leverage the affordances of mobile technology in ways that make sense for our teaching methods and student learning?
- Access ID4ML on CANVAS
Endorsements for Instructional Design for Mobile Learning
Creating Mobile Reusable Learning Objects Using Collaborative Situated Active Mobile (CSAM) Learning Strategies
- This course was developed and offered as part of my doctoral dissertation research. Participants included graduate education students and practicing teachers from Canada, the USA, and the Middle East.
- Access the updated Open Access version of this course on CANVAS
Mobile RLOs and the CSAM Framework
- This course is an updated version of Creating Mobile Reusable Learning Objects Using Collaborative Situated Active Mobile (CSAM) Learning Strategies. This version of the course is designed to be a self-paced "train-the-trainer" course, and shows participants how to obtain a copy, and adapt the original course as an Open Access professional development resource for their own institution.
- Access Mobile RLOs and the CSAM Framework on CANVAS
The works and resources posted to this ePortfolio site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.